March Favorites!


M A R C H  F A V O R I T E S !

So the spring has arrived and I am soo happy that the weather has changed and of course our favorites as well.


So let's start with beauty! Althought this season is to use colors as much as posible, I have been obsessed with wearing nudish/brown lipcolors and I actually have been loving 2 products from AVON: 
-Pop Love in Chocolate
-Extra lasting lipsting in the shade cappuccino (my very very favorite lipstick ATM)

For the nails I am loving holographic finish and my favorite nail polish have been:
-Color Club in Halo-Graphic (BEST NAIL POLISH EVER! I am not responsible if you can not focus in nothing else than your beautiful nails) and actually you will go back to the 90's which is awesome, am I right?

What about the hair?! I don't know if its just me, but this change of weather have an impact in my hair and it made it sooo dry. But, I got your back with this conditionner that has made wonders with my hair:
-Pantene 3 minutes miracle (and yes it is a miracle, trust me).

Well of course, I mentionned like a billion times the weather change so you could imagine that I have been living in my skirts, dresses and rompers and can we just take a moment for the beautiful trend of off shoulder tops? They are soo pretty. I choose for you my favorite pieces of clothe (so many cute stuffs to choose from!):


- So first thing that I found interresting and perfect: a one piece super girly in velvet (it's really airy haha the heat won't be a problem don't worry) from
bershka: https://www.bershka.com/mx/mujer/ropa/vestidos/mono-terciopelo-volantes-c1010193213p100980052.html?colorId=613


-Now, can we just take a moment for the oversize hoodie/dresse trend? It's awesome! two things that made me happy in one: (also from bershka, but I'm sure you can find it in a lot of stores): https://www.bershka.com/mx/mujer/ropa/vestidos/sudadera-capucha-manga-volumen-c1010193213p101018012.html?colorId=676

-I love how flattering this is, just click on it, it's beautiful: https://www.bershka.com/mx/mujer/ropa/vestidos/mono-corto-cintura-ajustada-c1010193213p100997577.html?colorId=505

-Look what I have found, the off shoulder blouse!!!: http://www.forever21.com/MX/Product/Product.aspx?BR=f21&Category=women-new-arrivals&ProductID=2000228126&VariantID= Guys this is THE piece.

- And these shoes will be your best friends: http://www.forever21.com/MX/Product/Product.aspx?BR=f21&Category=women-new-arrivals&ProductID=2000188847&VariantID=

-And we finish it up with a simple jean romper that goes with everything (as well as a jean jacket): https://www.pullandbear.com/mx/mujer/ropa/petos-y-monos/peto-vaquero-c1073503p500096503.html#400
https://www.pullandbear.com/mx/mujer/ropa/abrigos-y-cazadoras/cazadora-vaquera-b%C3%A1sica-c1030009518p500105056.html#406

I mean I can keep going on with this list but let's finish with TV shows, I know, I know that this is a little bit late but this month I've started wathching How I met your mother and it is hilarious!!! I don't know why it took me such a long time to watch it but yeah! And also I've been watching 13 reasons why and wow it's getting good. Also this month I rewatch Lilo and Stitch (ummm no, it's not beacause the Merrie Monarch festival is the next week haha yeah yeah you got me, probably it is the reason why) anyway, it's really funny and just melt my heart everytime.

Well I guess we conclude with Lilo and Stitch! This is it for today's blog hopefully you've found this post entertaining and if it was usefull let me know in the comments! And of course if you've got any March favorites please share with us!

PS: I forgot to mention my favorite music of the month: Dua Lipa! She is incredible! and Alessia Cara. And for my favorite youtubers: Caroline Tucker and Lucy and Lydia!

-XX

_________________________________________________________________________________
¡Empecemos con los productos de belleza! A pesar de que en esta temporada se trata de usar colores lo más que puedas, he estado fascinada con los lipsticks cafesosos/nudes y en especial con estos dos productos de Avon:
-Pop Love in Chocolate
-Extra lasting lipsting in the shade cappuccino (mi favorito favorito del momento)

Para las uñas me encanta el acabado holografico y en especial este esmalte de uñas:
-Color Club in Halo-Graphic (MEJOR ESMALTE DE UÑAS! No me hago responsable si después de usarlo no puedes dejar de admirar tus bellas uñas) y también te acordaras de los 90's al usarlo, lo cual esta genial! 

¿Que hay con el cabello? no sé si a ustedes les ocurre, pero el cambio de clima tambien a tenido impacto en mi cabello que estaba muuy seco hasta que encontré un producto que ha hecho milagros con mi pelo:
-Pantene 3 minutes miracle (y vaya que ha sido un milagro, créanme).

Bueno he mencionado tanto el cambio de clima que ya se han de imaginar que me la he vivido en shorts, rompers, faldas y vestidos ( y no se equivocan) yy debo de hacer un énfasis en la hermosa tendencia de los hombros descubiertos!!! Estoy fascinada! En fin, me tome el tiempo para elegir las mis prendas favoritas del momento (¡hay tantas cosas lindas que es complicado elegir!):

-La primera cosa interesante y perfecta que encontré fue este mono super femenino (tranquilos esta aereado no se preocupen por el calor) de Bershka: https://www.bershka.com/mx/mujer/ropa/vestidos/mono-terciopelo-volantes-c1010193213p100980052.html?colorId=613

-Ahora ¿podemos tomarnos un tiempo para apreciar esta tendencia de sudaderas oversize/vestido? ¡Esta super cool! dos de mis cosas favoritas en uno:  
https://www.bershka.com/mx/mujer/ropa/vestidos/sudadera-capucha-manga-volumen-c1010193213p101018012.html?colorId=676

- Amo lo favorecedor que es, solo dale click y veras, me encantoo: https://www.bershka.com/mx/mujer/ropa/vestidos/mono-corto-cintura-ajustada-c1010193213p100997577.html?colorId=505

Miren lo que encontré... La blusa con los hombros al descubierto!!!: http://www.forever21.com/MX/Product/Product.aspx?BR=f21&Category=women-new-arrivals&ProductID=2000228126&VariantID=

-Estos zapatos serán tus mejores amigos: http://www.forever21.com/MX/Product/Product.aspx?BR=f21&Category=women-new-arrivals&ProductID=2000188847&VariantID=

-Y terminamos con un simple overol de mezclilla que va con todo (al igual que una chaqueta de mezclilla):
https://www.pullandbear.com/mx/mujer/ropa/petos-y-monos/peto-vaquero-c1073503p500096503.html#400
https://www.pullandbear.com/mx/mujer/ropa/abrigos-y-cazadoras/cazadora-vaquera-b%C3%A1sica-c1030009518p500105056.html#406

Digo, podría seguir y seguir con esta lista pero concluyamos con series de TV, ya sé, ya sé que es algo tarde, pero este mes decubri una serie que me ha hecho reír mucho: How I met your mother ! No se porque me tomo tanto tiempo en empezarla pero si! Tambien comencé a ver 13 reasons why y wow se esta poniendo muy buena.
Este mes me volví a enamorar de Lilo y Stitch (estem noo, no es porque el Merrie Monarch Festival es una semana... jaja bueno si, si me descubrieron probablemente esa es la razón) bueno, es muy divertida y me llega al corazón cada vez que la veo.

¡Supongo que concluimos con Lilo y Stitch! Esto fue todo por el post de hoy, espero que lo hayan encontrado entretenido y si fue útil díganme en los comentarios! Y claro, si ustedes tienen algunos favoritos del mes de Marzo déjenmelo saber en los comentarios también!

PD: Olvide por completo mencionar mi musica favorita del mes: Dua Lipa, es increíble!! y Alessia Cara. Mis youtubers favoritas han sido. Caroline Tucker y Lucy and Lydia (siempre me ponen de buenas)


-XX




Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

25 Cosas sobre mí

Who are my favorites?